Different uses of Neem Oil for Skin
Neem is normally used as traditional medicine for many purposes , from curing malaria to tuberculosis , it is a very efficient component extensively used in indian sub region for cosmetics and medic purposes. Its origin is listed in detail in ayurveda book. Its effective uses for various purposes makes it very useful product.
Here , we will talk about different uses of Neem Oil for our skin :
PREREQUISITES BEFORE USING ON SKIN
Before using neem oil on your skin , its important to keep few things in mind which we need to do in proper manner
- Get pure and cold pressed neem oil. It should be yellowish in color and have odor like mustard, sulfur or garlic.
- Keep neem oil in cold and dark place , when you are not using it.
- Its important to test neem oil on your arm or leg first , before applying on your face directly.
- If you dont have any side effects or chemical reaction like swelling or redness , its safe to apply on your face as well as other body parts.
HOW TO USE NEEM OIL FOR SKIN
- Apply neem oil lightly and softly on your skin with piece of cotton and let it get soaked up for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash the oil slightly with warm water on your skin.
- Try to repeat the process on daily basis until you get desired results.
NEEM OIL ON FACE AT NIGHT
- First , wash your slightly with warm water.
- Clean your face with a face wash.
- Make your face dry using the towel softly and gently.
- Take few drops of neem oil and mix it with your face pack to avoid irritation.
- Apply the mixture on your face gently and cover your face with it.
- Its best to keep it on your face for hour or so and then wash it off.
- Don’t keep it on face overnight.
HOW TO USE NEEM OIL FOR ACNE
Neem Oil has great anti-bacterial properties which helps it cure acne in some way if apply properly on skin on regular basis. Neem contains aspirin and quercetin which both help fight inflammation and redness caused by the acne on the skin.
- You can mix the few drops of neem oil with your face pack.
- Apply gently on your face and leave it for 15-20 mins and wash it.
- In day , you can mix few drops of neem oil with aloe vera gel .
- Apply on face gently and leave it for 20 mins and wash it off.
- At night , clean your face and acne affected skin , reapply moisturizer and apply few drops of neem oil.
- To have your natural moisturizer , mix 20 drops of neem oil with coconut oil and you will have a great moisturizer.
NEEM OIL FOR GLOWING SKIN
In order to achieve smooth and glowing skin , its essential to use neem oil with turmeric and make an all natural face pack and apply it once a week to get glow on your face. It helps to get rid of blackheads and dark spots on your face and makes your face look shiny and helps to achieve perfect glow. It works as an anti- aging cosmetic as well.
Also Read : 5 Amazing benefits of Neem Oil for hair